Clapton and Wayford Village Hall
Clapton and Wayford Village Hall, Clapton Road, Clapton, Somerset, England, TA18 8PS.
Clapton & Wayford Village Hall is situated in the village of Clapton, approximately 3 miles south from Crewkerne on the B3165 Lyme Regis Road. It is easily accessible from all directions and clearly signed from the main road. Situated in a very rural area with outstanding views west through the large main windows of both the Hall and Meeting Room, over fields to the vineyard on the opposite hillside.
Weekly, fortnightly and monthly clubs which have open membership, but always room for more.
- Generous sized main hall including fixed, curtained, stage to accommodate up to 150 seated
- Meeting room to accommodate approximately 40 people
- Well equipped, modern kitchen, with crockery & cutlery available for hire on request
- Male, female & disabled toilets
- Good sized foyer for welcoming guests
The car park can accommodate approximately 50 cars and borders a small stream. There is a grassed area
to one side of the car park for play/outdoor relaxation. A level entrance and wide doors make the hall suitable
for disabled visitors
Booking Fees and contact details: Mrs Adrienne Pyke Tel: 01460-75313